Military Firearm Restoration Corner

A Public Thank You To The Troops

karlunity

People have a short memory and that may be a good thing in some cases.

If we recalled all the girls who said " no".

We would never have found the one who said "yes" when we asked her out for coffee.

If we recalled all the close calls on the road, we would never drive.

BUT ....if we forgot that hot water burns or the red light means "stop" we would have a very short life.

It has been 7 years since 9/ 11.

The yellow ribbons are gone and the left is back with a roar.

Yet, as we just saw in India, the murderous Islamic maggots are still out there.

Folks, the only reason ..the ONLY reason.. those sobs and not carrying jihad to a mall or school or hotel near YOU is some grunt with a rifle keeping them at bay.

To all the folks on watch tonight.

Thanks.

People have a short memory and that may be a good thing in some cases.

If we recalled all the girls who said " no".

We would never have found the one who said "yes" when we asked her out for coffee.

If we recalled all the close calls on the road, we would never drive.

BUT ....if we forgot that hot water burns or the red light means "stop" we would have a very short life.

It has been 7 years since 9/ 11.

The yellow ribbons are gone and the left is back with a roar.

Yet, as we just saw in India, the murderous Islamic maggots are still out there.

Folks, the only reason ..the ONLY reason.. those sobs and not carrying jihad to a mall or school or hotel near YOU is some grunt with a rifle keeping them at bay.

To all the folks on watch tonight.

Thanks.

Amen, Brother! The troops have nothing but my utmost respect and gratitude. This includes those not in combat.

Double Amen to that Karl! I have too much hate in my heart for radical muslims,and it eats on me daily,because of 911,and detest anything that sounds ragheadish,and now I have an obama for president.I respect you that have served and our troups now more than anybody on the face of the earth.I told my wife that I bet obama would be tested by the terrorist within 6 months of taking office,but looks like it may happen a little sooner.Maybe here next time. Jerry

I just found out there is an organization called "Homes for our troops" They help returning Vets with disabilities to have thier homes modified for thier disabilities. I think this is something all of us should get behind. These guy's and gal's gave thier all for us. I served in Nam and thank God I came home ok. These folks don't have that luxuray!

Swamprat