Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Dems Scored In The 30's I Hear...

karlunity

• 3 weeks later...

Boy, that's a good quiz and an excellent project. The fact that elected officials score significantly lower than the general population is frightening, and might explain the bailouts.

I missed the Lincoln-Douglas debate question (thought it was about leaving the union, but remember now that it was about slavery spreading into the new territories - problems with Kansas and Mizzou if memory serves from 6th grade) and the Puritan question (of course all of humanity is sinful - why the hell does that need stressing).

I think that this isn't part of college curriculum because IT SHOULD BE BEATEN IN BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL. Colleges have assumed that it was and is, but this is clearly no longer true.

How much remediation can be done in colleges? High school graduates can't write, do math or think their way out of a paper bag, much less cook their own food (or *gasp* kill and dress it themselves), fix things that break (just buy another) or consistently tell the truth (lighten up).

If the economy tanks, as it probably should, there will be much less room for those "who can't". Maybe this is what our country needs.