Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Got A Huge Craving!

Ted

I have been wanting an H&K psp since I was about 12 years old! I passed up on one this summer that I should have purchased. I see that CDNN has them but there is no price listed. Anyone here with any experience with these fine works of mechanical art?? Any one here have one they wish to sell????

Everyone I know whoo has one loves it. They're supposed to shoot really fast and flat with little buck. Reliability is legendary, but I've seen one hiccup during a pistol match.

It seems like SOG had them advertised for ~$700 half a year ago or so. It might be worth giving them a call.

I have two of them and really like them, for me they are the best shooting pistols that I have ever shot. They point easily and the barrel is low in relation to the slide and grip. They (PSP) are thin and easy to conceal. There are several sites with information about the HK P7, the most informative and the most elitist is Park Cities Tactical http://www.parkcitiestactical.com Go to "The Cult of the P7"

If you have ever had problems shooting a pistol accurately, the P7 will make you look like you know what you are doing.