Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Good Idea For The Israeli's

FC

I have a good idea- since it's okay for the good Gazan's to launch rockets indicriminately, the Jews should match them one-for-one. Just fire a rocket to wherever, and hit whomever. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

That whole deal's a big mess. I'm not much for either side, but I'll back Israel over the Palestinians.

Israel should go in and clean house. Hamas baited them into this fight so I hope they get every bit of what Israel's got in store for them.

Your right AZ! George caused global warming too,and already,before he leaves office,the glasiers have grown more this year,than has been recorded back in the 40's.The news report didn't say they had recovered in size,but that they are growing.Wasn't 10 minutes later,some actor I've never heard of was begging for money to save polar bears from extinction.What would you buy a polar bear that would change his mind about going extinct? Eye for an eye sounds like the right and fair solution to us,but apparently we don't understand what's going on in the towel-heads heads.After the 1st Iraq war,the ragheads rejoiced in the streets after their troops all ran and surrendered to camera crews,their tanks and all aircraft was destroyed.They claimed to be the leaders of the muslam world because,by jumping on Kuwait,they kicked sand in the faces of the most powerful nations on earth.I'm sure all the camel-jockey countries tell the Palestinians,kick sand in the Jews face,we'll back you up.The Palestinians don't feel like a little bitty country pissing off someone that could squash them like a bug,because they have all the other rug-riders telling them to don't be afraid,attack and show them whose boss,and we'll be right behind you.

I can hardly wait!! Makes me feel warm and fuzzy, especially with Napolitano protecting our borders, Penetta gathering our intelligence and best of all Hillary dealing with foreign leaders. Immediately after his inauguration, Obama will balance the budget, revive the economy, solve the real estate problem, solve the auto industry problem, solve our gas/alternative energy problem, increase the Polar Bear population, ban hurricanes and tornadoes, stop identity theft, reverse global warming, find Osama, solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, get rid of corruption in government and achieve world peace.

I suggest that Israel should keep to the high road and continue to use their precision weapons.

What might be interesting is for them to publish a list of Hamas targets that they will hit - one for each indiscriminate rocket launch.

They could also publish a list of names of Hamas leadership. For each innocent Israeli that is killed by rocket attacks, they go down the Hamas list and issue a death warrant.

Once Mossad completes a few hits, I bet the rockets stop.

I can hardly wait!! Makes me feel warm and fuzzy, especially with Napolitano protecting our borders, Penetta gathering our intelligence and best of all Hillary dealing with foreign leaders. Immediately after his inauguration, Obama will balance the budget, revive the economy, solve the real estate problem, solve the auto industry problem, solve our gas/alternative energy problem, increase the Polar Bear population, ban hurricanes and tornadoes, stop identity theft, reverse global warming, find Osama, solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, get rid of corruption in government and achieve world peace.

You forgot one: Lower the crime rate by banning guns for self defense.