Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Holy Toledo Batman! It's The Messiah!

FC

Our bud who was an exchange student in TX from Holland. He's an atheist. He says Europe is crazy about Obama, but he isn't sold. He sent a headline picture from a Dutch newspaper that he sent me with Obama ascending into heaven with, I assume, Moses and Elijah attending him. I tried to find the link to the picture without success, and I don't see a way to get it from my computer to the site.

post-1-1232601516_thumb.jpg

Obama is Joshua

The last comment- is this OUR Swamprat?

robgspeed at 10:11 AM - January 22, 2009

Mark 10:17-27 summary "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"...Go, sell what you have, and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." I definetly see the similiarity, to follow the messiah you give your possessions to the poor, The BIG difference is To follow Jesus it is of your own free will, Obama is just going to take them from you, more information can be found at obomunism.com

illumna at 09:24 AM - January 22, 2009

Come to think about it, he does remind me of a biblical character - Judas Iscariot!

dr4golf at 09:47 PM - January 21, 2009

The Anti-Christ?? The complete adulation with absolutely no question is truly frightening. Can this be it? This is so inline with what has been predicted.

Swamprat at 08:37 PM - January 21, 2009

I cannot understand how so many people have been sucked in by this charlatan, this quack who is now President "That One." He has no respect for the Constitution of this country, in fact, I understand he wants to change it. And I understand Mrs. "That one" wants to change the name of the White House to the President's Residence. Thank goodness his teleprompter didn't "fail" during his speech. Same old same old though - at least that's what I saw on TV and read in the newspapers. I did NOT watch his show. His action to close Gitmo is totally absurd. Just bring all those murderers to this country, find them not guilty, then release them into our society. Good move - for the Devil perhaps. I am disappointed in my party and hope the Republicans will get off their butts and go to work to either impeach President "That One" or defeat him in 2012. President Sarah Palin sounds good good to me.