Military Firearm Restoration Corner

What Monty Python Could Have Done With This!

FC

Since we are building a house I was drooling when I saw all that wood floating!! I'd use it for a shed, or a barn, or a chicken coop or................

I just couldn't believe that they had to sign paperwork to document what they were taking! Craziness.

I'm not sure about the salt. I'm sure that some of it would have gotten into the wood but if properly dried I'm not sure what the result would be. Salt preserves but can be caustic too.

I just couldn't believe that they had to sign paperwork to document what they were taking! Craziness.

They could possibly be used for clubs or something sinister so they had to register their wood. You know the paranoid British government. :D

Spiris

I love the emphasis put on not doing anything with the wood for a year in case the company that lost the wood reclaimed it! That's just funny.

I hope that we don't follow our British brothers laws too closely! We have enough crazy on this side of the Atlantic.