Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Super Bowl

AzRednek

I got a bigger kick outta seeing a pic of your son.I didn't know you had twin sons.I have a twin brother.Are there any more twins among us? Oh ya,nice picture of Jackson too! Jerry

Did your son have to contribute to the Rainbow Coalition to get the picture? lol

Spiris

What they have told me, Jesse just trying to get to his seat, dodging cameras and autograph seekers. When my son asked for his picture Jesse said rather loudly "ok one more then I have to get to my seat". Poor Jesse didn't get invited to Obama's Super Bowl party at the White House.

I got a bigger kick outta seeing a pic of your son.I didn't know you had twin sons.I have a twin brother.Are there any more twins among us? Oh ya,nice picture of Jackson too! Jerry

Oh oh, you mean there is another Fly out there?? My twins are complete physical and personality opposites. One is blue eyed blond the other brown and brown. The two of them have a bond that many women have tried to break and it just wont happen.