Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Have Never Seen

swamprat

I have never seen such a uninformed bunch as those on this forum. You read one article and thats the truth as if written by God himself. You never check the source, you never investigate, you just take it as gospel. You just jump in with your ill informed opinions, knowing you are quoting the truth. When in fact you are quoting some misguided person, who has not checked his own sources. And the cycle of misinformation keeps being repeated. Stop the BS here. Investigate, then give your opinion.

Swamprat

If this don't get me barred nothing will!

Seems to me that was exactly what BradD was doing.Getting the other side of the story.Your right swamprodent,there's 2 sides to every story,which all should have learned from the last election.The liberal media is saying the Tea Parties are racist because they're attended by white people.Reckon they forget about the million man march.There's no need pointing out my stupidity,'cause I'm smart enough to see it every day.Jerry