Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Fc Or Dr. Hess...swine Flu?

karlunity

FC or Dr. Hess.

Fellas.

What is the story on this "Swine flu" outbreak?

karl

It is a conspiracy on the highest level between the KGB, Janet Napalitono and the Grays to infect all those attending tea parties, gun shows and senior citizen sewing circles. The vacine is being distributed via UFO contrails to San Francisco and Sedona residents only. :ph34r:

It is a conspiracy on the highest level between the KGB, Janet Napalitono and the Grays to infect all those attending tea parties, gun shows and senior citizen sewing circles. The vacine is being distributed via UFO contrails to San Francisco and Sedona residents only. :ph34r:

We hope.

Well, I've poked around a bit on Medscape and looked at the CDC. My conclusions (at this time, and with limited research and the limited information available today):

I'm not gonna worry about it.

Lessee, 300 million people in this country, 20 cases of swine flu. No deaths here. 100 deaths in Mexico. Hey, I know, lets seal the border and not let any Mexicans in, that would stop the spread. Yeah, that's what we'll do. We'll build a fence and put guards along the border. Yeah. Naw, it would never work. The border is too long. They're only here to spread infections that Americans don't want to spread. We can set up a "Virtual" fence that will tell us when they cross so we can count them and that will be just as good.

Anyway, from what I've read (and real info is scarce at this time), it's a bad case of the flu. Influenza kills thousands here every year. So, if this kills one thousand, how are we going to tell the difference? But "One Thousand Dead From Swine Flu" is a huge headline. "Ten Thousand Dead From Influenza" is not news. Also remember that most influenza deaths are from bacterial co-infections, not the virus itself. We can treat that.

It would also not surprise me if the whole thing is a political hack job designed to push some new policy or restriction down our throats. I have also long suspected that the last "swine flu" scare we had in the 70's was really a test of mass innoculations for biological warfare. Or it could have been a real innoculation for some type of nasty bug that was released by either side, but the feds just said "swine flu, you need a shot." You don't know what's in that stuff. It's just a vial they got from the feds, load up a syringe and shoot you with.

Thanks Doctor Hess.

The word around school is that, if ANYONE gets it, they will have to close school for 9 days.

As soon as I was told that...I told the boss I had a urge for truffles and was feverish .

Heck..9 days..I can read and go to the range on the weekdays...just to recover my health you understand.

karl

Thanks Doctor Hess.

The word around school is that, if ANYONE gets it, they will have to close school for 9 days.

As soon as I was told that...I told the boss I had a urge for truffles and was feverish .

Heck..9 days..I can read and go to the range on the weekdays...just to recover my health you understand.

karl

Karl,

You don't have it yet! You have to have the urge to have sex in the mud to qualify for days off. I know I tried in the 70's. My commanding officer said if I didn't have the urge to bed her then I was in no danger.

Swamprat