Military Firearm Restoration Corner

What Do You Fellas Think?

karlunity

The only truth I see is the shortage of ammunition in Louisiana.

Can anyone see my personal photo? To me it is blank with a X in a little square. How can I fix this?

I don't see your picture. I guess you mean your picture as an avatar, not just a posting picture? I haven't tried to post one. Is it in an accepted format?

Any other ideas? You could drop an email to one of the guys who has a picture posted.

Rev, FC, I can't see either of your avitars.

As for the article, I dunno. Looks to be a piece of this, a piece of that and some jumps. Yeah, ammo is short. We've discussed that. But we've also heard that the makers are cranked up full speed and it is just being bought as fast as it hits the shelves. I don't think Kissenger would promise to disarm us by September. I just don't see that happening, either the promising or the disarming. No source was given, not even a link to Pravda.

Edit:

These guys:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2036930

tracked it down to Sorcha Faal, which they say is a disinformation hoax source. That fits better than the story. For one thing, if Kissenger said that, it wouldn't get out and if it did get out, someone, somewhere would have documented it.

Looks like a bunch of baloney to me.

Believe half what you see and nothing you hear. If there was really a massive gun confiscation on the horizon, don'tcha think the regular Internet gun rumor mills would be foaming at the mouth and screaming "to arms! to arms!"?