Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Worldwide Healthcare Failures

FC

that's all well and good tony, but the left won't trust reports like that. they don't give the information they want, therefore, they must be embellished.

post-95-1246555779_thumb.jpg

Look at how the U.S. government has done with Medicare, Medicaid, and the VA Health System. Do you want to trust them to take control of 18% of the economy? This, on top of controlling banks, and 2:3 major domestic automakers, and whatever the heck else has been taken over by Uncle. You know what, I didn't like seeing my money go to healthcare premiums and co-pays when I was civilian, but I got quality healthcare when I needed it. I didn't have problems getting an MRI or CT if I needed it. My mom, who has nothing, is a hypochondriac, and has no problem seeing a doc or P.A. So fix what needs fixing, but remember, YOU pay one way or the other! Those 40 million supposedly uninsured (who may not want to spend their money on insurance), well that includes illegal aliens! Who pays for them now? Who would pay for them then? Frankly, I'm fed up with government this, government that, government every stinking way I turn. I want the government to get out of my life and back to what the Constitution says government is supposed to do, and nothing else. Man I hope Texas secedes!

I don't want the Union to split but I do want some progressive rats of both parties run out of town.

If the left loses the House in 2010, we can cut off their money and if we get enough seats control the senate and repeal AL this.

Obama knows he only has till 2010. We have to keep the pressure on the pols.

Most pols like the power and don't want to lose their job, keep the heat on them.

The right has got to field better people...gad..little (reach across the aisle) mac !!!!!!!!

Did they want to lose?????????

karl

There's lots of "if's" in that statement Karl. I don't see the Left loosing much in 2010. All the Democrats I know are still drinking the Hopey-Changey Koolaid and are still satisfied with the Messiah's progress.

"lots of ifs"

That is true, but all things begin with "If".

Once taxes start to rise on the rich dems and "cap and trade" starts hitting the working class, with high gas prices and lost jobs, Obama and the left are going the way of Jimmy Carter.

Now when the right takes power again, It has to start acting like the right or the cycle will just keep repeating.

A, Repeal the federal income tax.

B. Place tariffs to restore American jobs and industry.

C. Leave Nato and the UN.

D. Repeal all federal gun control laws.

E. End the war on terror by letting the heads of the Islamic states know that we will hold them responsible, as in a visit from the B52's, for any acts of terrorism by their subjects.

F. Repeal all "Hate" crime AA type laws.

G. Fine and jail anyone who employs an illegal.

H. Outlaw the ACLU

I. All official forms and proceedings to be in English only.

J. Restore prayer in school.

K. Drill, use atomic power, coal etc but make us free of foreign fuel in a year.

karl

Americans just aren't the people they used to be. I'm real disappointed in the present crop of fellow countrymen. I wish I could see conservatism rising in the future, but I'm not real optimistic about the trend line over time. If the threat of a state leaving the Union doesn't give a wake-up call, nothing will.

Do you know about Howard Dean being considered John the Baptist to prepare the way before Obama? I couldn't believe it when I read it.