Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Need Prayers Fast

cold shot

Hey folks, I need all the help I can get for my wife. She goes in for eye surgery in the monring. They will put 3 holes in the eye then remove scar tissue which is causing high pressure. As of now she is legally blind..Any prayers or good thoughs would be appreciated..thanks Dave

Sorry to get back so late....She is now legally blind and only 2% sight in the right eye,

with only blurred light in the left... I'm racking up the miles going to the doctors at mercy med center ..they are 52 miles round trip. they need to do more lasik in the right eye to get rid of abnormal blood vessels.

So far it looks like the surgey was a bust, but only time will tell. At least no more headaches

This has been a really bad past 2 years for us. All we can do now is have faith in the doctors and the lord.

At times she can see a shadow moving across the light in the left eye.. Will keep you all updated as

time goes on... thanks for the good thoughts....Dave

Dave. I am sure that you have good doctors, but get on the net and research your lady's problem.

The Hippy does that before she goes to the doctor and several times it has paid off.

Good luck

karl

I am so sorry to hear about that. Emotionally, how is she?

Emotionally she is torn apart.. however yesterday about 3 hrs after church,she saw the blinds on our bedroom

window while lying on the bed about 8ft away...That's a start..Will go back to the docs on fri for another look

see of the eyes. I have to put in drops aboput every 4-6 hrs. I don't get much sleep either but the drops and med pills keep her asleep most of the time.. But then again that's what you do in the name of love..Which I'm happy to do..

Willkeep you all posted some time this weekend.. Today Mon, is my day for the docs,,,,the shoulder doc and the reg doc for my high bp 165/110..See you guys later ...Dave