Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Living Like Nobility While Broke

FC

Do any of you watch period movies? I do. The Obama Administration reminds me of the nobility in those movies. The books/movies are frequently about gentlemen and gentle ladies who are accustomed to living high on the hog. They, for some reason are going broke, and they are desperate for money. What do they do? They keep drinking sherry and living in mansions or hotels and wear fine clothing. Do they move to a small house and get a job? Heck no! They just need money! Obama, Pelosi, and gang are spending us into the poor house (181 billion deficit run just in July). Do they cut back on spending? Nope, just keep on spending. This is so insane!

Yep, I've read/seen several titles that go by this theme. The most interesting was when I studied the history of France - only the rich didn't quite get the happy ending... ;)

Otherwise, I think I could write a book about living like nobility while broke. I've never had any money but still manage to live it up!

-Jason

Read about?

I have family members who did it!!!!!!!

They, lost their money, but held out long enough, till the price of the ole family brownstone hit almost a million, sold it and went to Cali brought a new home, banked most of the money, lived well on the interest and the band played on.

Earl Grey and tea cake for them.

Karl