Military Firearm Restoration Corner

This Used To Be A Nice Neighborhood.

karlunity

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

Black folks across the street had a party most of the people seemed to be from the college a mile or so away. A lot of kids, but not too much noise for that many people. Around 2:30 we wake up to bang-bang-bang-bang-bang...everyone came running out of the party house and about 5 minutes later the police show up.

I talked to one of the officers, what bothers me most, was that he seems to accept it as normal.

If that sort of thing is getting to be the norm, I may move two years earler then I expected to.

karl

Bang-bang-bang - as in gunfire?? Sadly, its like that a lot of places. We had a young man killed a few weeks ago at a black bar. That just seems to be how the younger generation deals with their issues. Its almost like the wild west at some of the social gatherings around here....

Yeah as in gun fire.

Sounded like some one was hitting the wall with a hammer.

No-holes but I am thinking of redecorating.

What do you guys think; a nice warm mod blue kevlar

or the traditional green sandbag???

The Hippy will want matching towels..: )

karl

It sounds like my neighbor hood. Some hoods tried to break into both of my cars that were parked on the street. Then last Sunday night, there was a drive by shooting about 2 blocks from my house. Innocent bystander, a young lady who was just trying to get away, was killed.