Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Ft. Hood

Dr.Hess

Hearing all sorts of things on the media.

Some troops report hearing automatic weapons fire and rifle fire but the army reports only pistols used???

I think he was doing jihad ..and there may have been more then one.

karl

Dang, the very hospital where I worked. I've been in the theater more than once.

So the turd was "harassed"? Gee, people are dead and he was a victim- how American! Of course he'll be called a "gunman" of this "unfortunate tragedy."

Do you think much will be made of his violent religion? Maybe by conservative talk radio, but not the mainstream media. I want to see a casualty list to see if anybody I knew were victims. Wish I could go to the funeral.

I think justice would be better served if they tried him, convicted him, and turned him loose on base.

I will also say that I say our President's "comments" live on Fox as they were happening and I must say that I've never been that angry at a politician. He should've just kept his mouth shut. I mean really...wow.

More information is coming out on the shooter. WND is reporting he helped advice the Obama transition team.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=115230

Plus thus peaceful (sick) Islamist pushed Islam on his patients.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=115231

The fact that this guy was parts of Obama’s transition team tells me this so called main-stream peaceful Islamist is not alone in his anti-American view point.

I might up-set someone but in my opinion Islam and Christianity can not live side by side.

Islam as a religion is first and foremost in the minds of its followers; nothing else matters. Their view is that everyone must become a member of Islam or be killed.

The USA is a Christian nation or at least was founded as such; the conflict that will ensue if Islam is allowed to get a foot-hold in the US will eventually lead to the end on the USA or mass civil unrest.

Like I said I not trying to up-set anyone but oil and water doesn’t mix and neither does Islam and Christianity.

Fellas.

Islam is a warrior religion.

I almost became a Muslim back in the 70s.

My Church was pushing "peace and love" and flower power.

So I read up on Islam..except for the fact that I liked to drink in those days, I would have joined.

Jihad is war and dying in battle, defending Islam, is the only sure path to Allah.

Karl

Fellas.

Islam is a warrior religion.

I almost became a Muslim back in the 70s.

My Church was pushing "peace and love" and flower power.

So I read up on Islam..except for the fact that I liked to drink in those days, I would have joined.

Jihad is war and dying in battle, defending Islam, is the only sure path to Allah.

Karl

Were you going to wear a towel on your head or go for the crochet style? :P

Like this

post-200-125757489063_thumb.jpeg

Concealed carry belongs EVERYWHERE - airplanes included.

They only way to deal with evil is to destroy it, as quickly and completely as possible. Every patriotic American should be prepared to destroy evil at all times.

What happened to the militia? We're seeing first hand, in real time, why it is necessary for the security of a free state.

No ready access to defensive weapons on an ARMY BASE! Only an insider would have understood that. Malik must be laughing to himself right now.

We frickin' need to get back the militia! I can understand not trusting a standing army taking orders from above, but as a nation of free people we MUST TRUST EACH OTHER to be armed - it will promote a clear understanding to everyone why good behavior is important, and poor behavior can't be tolerated. And as soon as psychopaths break leather they'll sign their own warrants.

You are right on that.

We were never supposed to have a large standing army in peacetime.

The Framers recalled Cromwell and the Major Generals.

Until 1939, the army was smaller then the state national guards.

You fellas know how I feel about the military but I distrust the pols and careerists

Karl