Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Guess Anne Frank Is A Threat To The Arabs

FC

A religion based on violence and hatred. Meanwhile we pretend they're juse peaceful little towel heads who only want to pray 6x a day. Until they start shooting up unarmed people shouting "allah akbar." Then we just don't want to talk about it.

If history is any judge, One would suspect that our betters are so far in debt to the Arabs that any...inpolite...shall we dare say..rude...comments about dear Islam may cause a few markers to be called in?

Can't have that..

What are a few plebs...after all?

Gotta keep our eyes on the BIG picture.

Do pass the wine..."after us" and all that.

Karl

Fox News has a story about how Hasan frequented Starz Strip Club. I'm not surprised. Muslim men allow themselves to lie and view nudies all the time.

Anyway, I'm bracing myself for when the Army forces us to do mandatory sensitivity training. Gen. Casey said he's concerned the Army will lose its diversity. Well, you don't get much more diverse than Hasan, do you? Shouldn't we allow his freedom of religious expression? I use absurdity to highlight the absurd. I don't think I could shut up during any Q&A on that formation.

Anyway, I'm bracing myself for when the Army forces us to do mandatory sensitivity training. Gen. Casey said he's concerned the Army will lose its diversity.

There is no diversity in the Army...you all bleed green...

How can we say that we embrace diversity, When we prevent a fella from following one of the main requirements of his religion?

Oh..the discrimination oh the racism...oh the intolerance..

We have to understand the culture and the need to connect with one's roots.

We must be bigger ..we must reach out...forgive and accept with out judgment.

Think of the stress...being forced to serve..being held against one's vvalues...greed Amerika...Wall Street

karing karl

When the hell are we going to wake up??????