Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Pls Post Pics Of Your Christmas

FC

Sorry I don't have any pics to display. I can say Santa was good to me and if I had a picture it would be me smiling from ear to ear. My 89 year old aunt handed me a signed, blank check and said go buy yourself a new gun for Christmas. If the highway between Phoenix and Prescott is clear of snow a trip to J&G is on my planning board.

We had a good Christmas here. My sister and her husband got to come in and see us which is always a plus. They live about 3 hours away and we don't get to see them enough. Pics of my sis and her husband, me my sis and her husband, and my dad with the skull that my bro in law got for christmas. He has alwasy wanted one. Lol.

Brenden

100_0515.jpg

100_0517.jpg

100_0518.jpg

100_0528.jpg

Tom, are you sure your boy didn't have the muffs on to pull the pin on a grenade? Snow for Christmas! Lucky you! Is that a first for Dallas? I read they don't call it global warming; now it's climate change. See what you've done to nature!

Brenden, the horns behind your sister were a hoot. A buffalo skull would be neat too.

So what do you want to buy?

Don't know, kind of feel like a kid in the candy store. Unless my health improves to the point I can do any hunting I'll stick to range toys. My aunt did allot for me while I was in the hospital. I came home to a brand new bed and she spent a couple grand after my sewer line broke while I was hospitalized. I'll likely pick up something used and low cost from J&G or maybe a Henry lever action 22.

My aunt is 89 and according to, two Dr's she beat 20,000 to 1 odds surviving lung cancer and Melanoma in her arm pit she has had for apx 10 years. She has some bux but if she needs residential long term care it could go fast.

While I don't have Christmas pics, let me say this. I have been dating this divorced lady for about a year now. I got her some small items for Christmas. A DVD, a CD, a body oil bath set, and a candle set up for using scented oils. I had my daughter pick out some perfumes for her daughters. She told me that this was her best Christmas in 12 years and she has been divorced for only 4 years.

Nice to know I did something right. :D

post-13-126193877743_thumb.jpg

Tony it's not a first, it seems to snow once or twice every winter. This is the second snow so far, it snowed right after Thanksgiving and the are saying maybe more on Tuesday. So much for global warming..

I took Sam today to try out his new pistol.

post-3-126195495334_thumb.jpg

post-3-126195499336_thumb.jpg

post-3-126195505356_thumb.jpg