Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Cafferty

FC

Maybe Cafferty's afraid of the Democrats losing the whole shooting match, and is calling on them to straighten up?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_032510/content/01125107.guest.html

CALLER: Hi, Rush. I'm calling because I'm mad today at the people who are mad about this legislation passing, the health care legislation because I'll bet you at least half the people who are calling in mad have voted in favor of smoking bans and have supported representatives who supported seat belt laws, car seat laws, helmet laws, trans-fat bans. All those bits of legislation that steal our liberties, led to this being able to pass, and they've just they've reaped what they've sown.

RUSH: Yeah, but there's a tipping point, you see? I agree with you: They snatch a little bit here and snatch a little freedom there -- under the guise of safety for all, fairness for all, security for all, equality for all -- and then at some point they make the big bite, they make the big chew, and this is it and people finally realize what's going on. It's an excellent point. All these other little, bitty things -- helmet laws, trans fat bans. By the way, do you know -- just to give you an idea -- in this health care bill it is now the law of the land that restaurants have to publish calorie content of everything they sell? I don't know, 'cause I don't have the story in front of me, if it's just certain kinds of restaurants like fast food joints or if it's every restaurant. These are state laws where they exist. Now it's part of Obamacare.