Military Firearm Restoration Corner

My Ford F-150

spec4 e4

Been getting my 97 Ford F-150 fix up alittle. I call the dealer for prices and fall out of my chair. So I went to the junt yard. Got the two door seal, cluster time, cup holder, driver side pillard trim, vent trim that is in front of the windshield, and hub caps. Paid $60.00 at the junt yard, dealer wanted over $600.00. Still need the seatbelts, seat, inner shift boot, and the steering wheel. I set will need some plastic clips for the door seal. I have a good truck and don't want to let it go down hill.

Has anyone got a old auto and fix it up like this?

Rob

Has anyone got a old auto and fix it up like this?

Rob

Rob I've located some parts for my 74 F-100 on Ebay. Made the connection with a few dealers on Ebay and sent the lists of what I needed. I was never able to match the blue seat belts but wound up with a black colored set that was like new. I can't recall the exact prices but an oil pump for my 390 was a small fortune from Ford. I got one brand new in the box from an Ebay seller for about 45 bux.

I recently bought a "3rd brake light" for my '96 Bronco. Pretty sure it's nothing more than a slightly reconfigured F-150 bed light. Paid $20 bucks vs. some multiple of that from dealer for a "light kit" I think