Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Am Back

karlunity

I am back in cali and I am NOT going to leave any time soon.

The Villages is a Potemkin village..a place for old golfers to die in.

Nope..I have seen the light ...Brothers....while you live...live.

Karl

Was that the Soylent Green Company you visited?

FC

Almost as bad.

This was a retirement community in Florida.

The Hippy saw it and wanted to visit.

It is a grave yard for golfers.

karl

Was that the Soylent Green Company you visited?

FC

Almost as bad.

This was a retirement community in Florida.

The Hippy saw it and wanted to visit.

It is a grave yard for golfers.

We rented a nice house for about a week but the house had NO internet and the "Community" had no gun range.

The place was nice but a bit too nice...like being surrounded by salesmen..

karl

One of my customers here in AK is originally from ND and is still in possession of the family farm.

Last year, he took a friend there to go bird hunting and the guy loved it so much he bought a house there also. The funny thing is the economy isn’t too good there and real-estate prices are way down so the guy was able to buy the house with his credit card.

One of my customers here in AK is originally from ND and is still in possession of the family farm.

Last year, he took a friend there to go bird hunting and the guy loved it so much he bought a house there also. The funny thing is the economy isn’t too good there and real-estate prices are way down so the guy was able to buy the house with his credit card.

Man ken i don't know where you get your info, but ND. is one of the fly over states that are in the black low taxes and cheaper land. and at this time they have over 100 rigs drilling,the bad part is other people are moving in and driving up land prices and taxes.I still own my grandfathers homestead and got 70 bucks a acre nice place where you can still own mineral rights.just need a gusher like in the gulf.

Man ken i don't know where you get your info, but ND. is one of the fly over states that are in the black low taxes and cheaper land. and at this time they have over 100 rigs drilling,the bad part is other people are moving in and driving up land prices and taxes.I still own my grandfathers homestead and got 70 bucks a acre nice place where you can still own mineral rights.just need a gusher like in the gulf.

I don't recall all the particulars but he said the guy paid $18K for a 3br house and put it on his Alaska Air visa.

He spoke a lot about bird hunting near a reservoir in the western part of the state but I don’t know if that were the house was.

Could be a small town in western ND. farms are so big no kids being born,the state is doing good with the money.Ithink that thatis the place i am going to retire cheap to live just brutal winters just as cold as AK. but not as long.

Could be a small town in western ND. farms are so big no kids being born,the state is doing good with the money.Ithink that thatis the place i am going to retire cheap to live just brutal winters just as cold as AK. but not as long.

Inexpensive homes and great bird hunting, what more could a retired guy want?

It is a grave yard for golfers. karl

Sounds like you will be giving up your guns and target shooting for Shuffle Board!! The best thing about participating in a Shuffle Board tournament is you wont have to worry about your Polident holding like you might shooting Mausers.