Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Homeless In Paradise

FC

And San Diego and just about any temperate climate city.

Hawaii has lots of hot chicks walking around the beaches in skimpy bikinis too.

New York City is damn cold in the winter. If I lived on the street in NYC and could get to Hawaii, I would. You just need a pair of swim trunks and sandals.

And San Diego and just about any temperate climate city.

Hawaii has lots of hot chicks walking around the beaches in skimpy bikinis too.

I'd be willing to bet Hawaii's generous welfare benefits do more to draw the bums than the bikini clad women. Arizona, Phoenix especially has its fair share of bums and winos during the winter. When the first heat wave hits the railroad literally throws them off of north bound cars by the dozens.

Parks in Texas have a curfew, but none of the parks do here. Why? The city banned tents in the parks, and on the sidewalks. I thought, gee, I could start a business returning shopping carts to businesses! Most of the bums here don't hit you up for money, thank goodness.

In regards to the homeless, the Field of Dreams principle applies: "Build it and they will come." In other words, wherever infrastructure is in place or built to accommodate the homeless, more will come.