Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Mosque On "ground Zero"

sayak

Can you imagine the unmitigated gall of these people; to want to build a mosque where adherents of their faith claimed the lives of thousands of people? Not only that, but they want to name it after a region they captured when they invaded Spain: Cordoba. And NY politicians are ready to embrace this idea! Liberalism in its naked idiocy. All one needs to do is see where accepting Islam and its 7th century value system has gotten Europe.

All I can say is they better build their mosque airplane proof or they may get a taste of their own medicine (pilotless of course).

I have read of this and seen pictures on other sites.

It is beyond question the most insulting and outrageous sh9t I have yet to read.

Why not at statue of Hitler in Tel-av or a Japanese war museum at the site of the Bataan Death March???

I saw that building go up from my window in Brooklyn as a boy and saw it come down on TV as a man.

Had I my way, I would have told the "Leaders" of the Islamic states: "Here is a list of the maggots who took down the WTC. In one week, you turn them or their heads over to us or consider yourself at war with the USA and the missiles will fly." The war would have been over by 10/11/01.

karl

Judging by the amount of security I saw around a Mosque under construction here in Phoenix. I imagine the Moors will need an entire army in NYC. As much as die hard New Yorkers aggravate me with their constant boasting about how everything is/was better and bigger in the Big Apple. I don't believe New Yorkers will ever allow it to be completed. They are to proud.

I don't know if I heard it correctly on talk radio today but I thought I heard Bloomberg actually supports it. Maybe it will get Bloomberg's blessing but I really believe New Yorkers will riot and destroy it before it is completed.

I certainly would not want to be underwriting their insurance. I can forsee several instances of stuff getting destroyed or turning up missing.

"We will be done with the project tomorrow Achmed. Allah be praised" "Oh oh, how how did that fire get started?"