Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Still Here

cold shot

Hi everyone.. Dave here. Thought I'd stop in and just say that forced retirement sucks.

The only good thing is i have more time for my recording studio and my video production stuff.

Picked up some killer audio mixing software..taking lots of mountain videos and our 250 mi

range trips.. plan on doing a video of all the highlights of our moutain ranges here.

will keep you all in the loop of things..enough said the grill is ready for a 3lb tri-tip,

and foil wrapped corn on the cob.The daughter is deep frying green beans and okra..bye for now...cheers PS.. We're on a 3 day run up to Redding ,ca and the foothills..Will be

leaving Fri morning and get back on Mon ..ya'll take care.

have had 2 shoulder surgeries and the shoulder still has problems. I'm on SSD now so it's time to accept

the facts that my mechanics career is over..Have lots of pain and can't maneuver my arms like I use to anymore.

So I'm shifting to a diff avenue of enjoyment.Over the past 4 years, we've been collecting the software,

hardware for me so I cam produce music, and make videos of wildlife and stills

mountains and outdoor life.I've always loved fixing things that don't work but the time has come for mwe to retire

permanently from that type of life....Dave