Military Firearm Restoration Corner

It Just Came To Me.

karlunity

It just came to me.

If I were rich, I would want to stay rich by that I mean that I would want my decedents to be rich.

What ruins great families? War.

What is a major course of war? Hunger and overpopulation.

How do I prevent this?

By creating an environment where women wont have kids.

Step 1. Convince women that true happiness is found by "conquering the man's world".

Step 2. Start a free love movement to gain the support of the Men.

Step 3. Use this movement to pressure the women, if they want men, not to have kids as then they cannot compete with the other women who are also on the hunt.

Step 4. Make the idea of father hood, not a respected one for men to aspire to but a joke, some thing for squares.

Step 6. Make the being queer cool and respected.

Once this is done and accepted and it may take a generation or two.

Create a "birth inhabiter" inject it at birth and only allow those who pass the "test" to assume "burden of parent hood". Of course the "enlightened" will pass and since the "Elite" are enlightened their children will enjoy the brave new world.

No overpopulation...no war..no crime..pure water..lots of space.. robots to do the work..allow just enough "little people" as needed for pleasure or servants ......The Progressive as god.

karl

Yes, Karl, that's very close to the truth. Throw in: Kill the babies, but kill them before they are born and convince the mommies that it's "their right" to do that. Convince the daddies that it's best to just kill them so they don't have to pay. Dead babies means both can go out and continue to sport bang.

Convince the women that it's "their right" to go work for The Man, and not to stay home and raise children. That's "slavery." See: Staying home with their children = "slavery." Working 1/3 of your life for a large corporation and giving most or all of that money to other large corporations = "freedom."

Karl and Dr. HESS I would like to add that you could put fluoride in the drinking water of the lower classes to keep them dumb down and docile.

You would also want gun control. You could claim it’s for the children and you could sell the idea to the dumb down masses as being reasonable and law-abiding

After all you don’t want people waking up from their slumber and figuring out what you’re doing to them. An armed society would be a lot harder to control than an unarmed society.

You may be forced to start wars in foreign lands so you could have an excuse to send your troops out of the country thus allowing foreign troops to come onto your home soil and control the crowds.

Since most soldiers would be unwilling to fire upon their own people using foreign troops would solve the problem of the few bitter clingers that refuse to give up their freedoms and their guns.

Create a "birth inhabiter" inject it at birth and only allow those who pass the "test" to assume "burden of parent hood". Of course the "enlightened" will pass and since the "Elite" are enlightened their children will enjoy the brave new world.

No overpopulation...no war..no crime..pure water..lots of space.. robots to do the work..allow just enough "little people" as needed for pleasure or servants ......The Progressive as god.

karl

The main fly in the ointment of this scenario is that the minorities and the Muslims (who may not be minorities for long) will not prescribe to the inhibition of births, feminism, nor the lack of importance of the family. So the very folks the Progressives have fought so hard to protect and propagate, would be their undoing (and of course, the rest of us WASPs would have already been undone).

The irony of it all is that Hispanics do not prescribe at all to the Progressive agenda of white guilt, free sex, anti-war, statism, tree hugging, etc. The liberals are only courting them for their potential vote by promising legality and legitimacy if they support them. But once they have legitimacy, the Hispanics will abandon the libs like a hot potato.