Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Rhineland Arms

bubbamauser

I haven't been here for a while but when Rhineland popped up trying to sell its kits over on another board, I remembered some guys here who were burned by them a few years back.

Please add a post in the link below what you never received from them , if applicable.

Hopefully your get what your owed.

http://www.prexis.com/sten/homebuilder/index.php?topic=11616.30;topicseen

i was told to take my personal problems elsewhere.......i:ve had many run ins with this guy..caught him over on gun brokers when he sold all his old inventory..got same old story ..his mail address is a mail drop...his phone is a cell..after i call him once he blocks my calls...if i use another phone he will block it.. the postal inspecter will only send a letter which being behind a mail drop he would get..because its just $65.00 know one will spend the time to find him..the postal inspecter said next time {know who your dealing with before you send money}..

so about all i can do is bad mouth him every place i find him..the other site said it was a personal problem and take it elsewhere..

he was shipping some stuff ,i don:t know why he went under...at the last he just shut down his site a laid low couple years..hes done this twice ..now i think hes selling stocks..yes if your lucky you can get your stuff..

4 years ago ever forum you went to you heard about people who lost out..