Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Tsa- Let's Play A Joke On Them

FC

I don't want to be the kill-joy here and spoil a good laugh but don't want to see anybody get into any trouble.

On April 1, 2009 a business traveler here in Phx was arrested and detained for several hours. An April Fools prankster cut out an aluminum foil tracing of a pistol and put it in the guy's brief case that was caught in the airport's X-ray machine. When his brief case was opened next to the foil was April Fool written on a piece of paper. The traveler claimed ignorance had no idea who did it to him and according to the news report FBI agents showed up at his workplace trying to find the prankster. The salesman's employer was told by FBI there was a possibility of fines and a civil action to pay for the man-hours used to investigate the prank.

I'm sure they'd keep their sense of humor- uh, maybe.

I think I heard burkha women did NOT get screened and got on the plane! I know I heard of a guy dressing in one to get on the plane without being screened. The Brit guy who stands in for Rush said this is the end of the Republic, when we are illegally searched. Time for profiling, if anybody has the gonads.

The Brit guy who stands in for Rush said this is the end of the Republic, when we are illegally searched. Time for profiling, if anybody has the gonads.

I blame the BUSH administration. All his heavy handed tactics are now being used by leftist, legally. And they love going after white boys.

http://www.sporterizing.com/index.php?showtopic=8397&view=&hl=airport%20search&fromsearch=1

I tend to agree with Ken98k to some degree.

While Mr. Obama is in the WH and must take responsibility for this.

I think our approach to the war was wrong.

We should have told the emirs..kings..Presidents of the Islamic states that we would hold THEM responsible for a attack by any member of their nation or tribe and the response would be a visit to THEIR palace by a few B-52s.

There would be no more attacks as the mujaheddin would be in the emir's dungeon and the waiting lines at the airports a lot shorter.

If Mr. Obama grew a pair, we could still do it.

karl

I think our approach to the war was wrong.

We should have told the emirs..kings..Presidents of the Islamic states that we would hold THEM responsible for a attack by any member of their nation or tribe and the response would be a visit to THEIR palace by a few B-52s.

There would be no more attacks as the mujaheddin would be in the emir's dungeon and the waiting lines at the airports a lot shorter.

If Mr. Obama grew a pair, we could still do it.

karl

that sounds nice and all, but it's all just pissing in the wind. there's NO WAY anyone would sack up enough to threaten that kind of action. it would be against their civil rights or some such nonsense. <_<

we have a better chance of closing the borders and shipping the freaking illegals home! bring the troops back home to patrol the border and stop the drug smugglers. with secure borders, then we have to crack down on the importation of illegal goods through our shipping hubs- ocean freight and whatnot. but, again, none of that's going to happen, and we have to find a way to deal with that. the US has changed, and not for the better, my fellows! and there's not much chance of going back to the way it was.