Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Update:

spec4 e4

We got laid off on the 15th of Nov., then on the 19th, we bought our four bedroom, two and half bath, split level ranch home. We had an job on the 16th, with the company that we left for the last job for. It has been up and down. Been doing alot of local run and for an team that is not good. But on the other hand, we had time to go to my aunt for Thanksgiven dinner and talk my dad into coming. Last week, I fired my dispatcher for doing to much of local stuff. Once in an while but all the time. Got an new dispatcher, and in three days we did over 3300 miles. I will post pic of the new house later. Lower level will have an pool table, bar, and setting place in front of the fireplace.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking place, Rob. Glad things are turning around. If you are ever make it through St. Charles Mo give shout and well grab a cold one.

Ralph

Love too, but as an rule, I don't drink while I am out on the truck. But I will take an glass of ice tea.

Rob