Military Firearm Restoration Corner

George Washington Statue Hidden In Box By Naacp

ShooterTom

Karl, I agree. White man did them wrong! I had a debate with a black guy once. He said it was unfair being black and being a slave to white people. I asked if he was a slave, he said no, then I asked what was unfair then? Most of the time they will get the job first, get more assistance, and have a general pity party thrown for them because of their skin color and they being slaves. I have to ask, do any of us own slaves today? Are the black men and women that cry this B.S slaves? NO!

I watched Al Sharpton cry the other night on T.V. He had a debate with a senator over the senator's use of comparing a black man to aborted babies. Said the black man should be for Pro life, since they too (blacks) were one time "considered less than human" and this is how they are considering babies in the womb. As usual, a white man said "black" and ole' Al had to jump all over it and again say that the senator was being a racist. Al completely blew everything out of proportion as usual, and twisted everything the man said.

It’s a shame how things are. Ignorance has plagued most, to have a dislike for one that did you no wrong. And yet, the white man is racist.

I get so pissed about this. But yet again, I would be considered racist for my above comments. I used the term "Black" multiple times, so now I await my destiny in the world being considered a racist.

Brenden

I'm tired of that victim mindset. Yesterday coming out of Waffle House (aka Church of the Waffle) I watched an elderly black couple stand on each side of a newspaper machine. They were bent over reading about the messiah's state of the Union speech. They were debating whether to buy a copy. Duped!

This is anecdotal, but my experience, which I haven't figured out- white people seeing me in uniform thank me to the point of embarassment for my service. Not one non-white person has ever done that. Why?