Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Gotta Love Mondays

karlunity

Sounds good Karl. I'm in San Diego for an Army informatics conference, and have never been here. Seems like a high dollar area. Any recommendations for what to do? Guess there's the zoo, and walk around. We'll got the USS Midway Wed. p.m.

You have fun on the range. Heck, best way to spend the day!

I have been to San Diego but that was back in the 70's. It was and is a Navy town and they did not like Marines.

If you can get off for a day or so we could hit the range up here on the weekend.

karl

or not so deep see fishing. my wife and i did an inshore charter on a huge boat. caught calico bass, snapper and a baracuda. good time!

the zoo is fun, too!

Wish I had the free days Karl, but Tuesday morning onward it's all classes. Sometimes I wonder about the return on investment for seminars, but hopefully this one yields benefits.

Man, this town is as expensive as Hawaii!

Wish I had the free days Karl, but Tuesday morning onward it's all classes. Sometimes I wonder about the return on investment for seminars, but hopefully this one yields benefits.

Man, this town is as expensive as Hawaii!

Fishing would have been fun. Thought about the zoo, but somehow, if you don't take kids with you it's not nearly as fun.