Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Charlie Sheen

FC

I watched the first four minutes of Charlie Sheen's rant. Did anybody else it tonight? I chuckled when he puffed the cigarette through his nose, and ducked behind the counter to drink because whoever manufactured the drink did not pay him to advertise their product! He looks like a bum off the street right now. Despite his money and fame I am so glad I am not him!

Charlie's pretty well done. What you see now is him thrashing about, dying a slow painful death in the media. I'm pretty sure he'll hit bottom and end up in either in jail or in rehab somewhere.

The worst thing about all this is how embarrased his father must be. Martin Sheen has been on TV trying to defend and support his son and Charlie has more or less dumped all over him. Its really sad to watch.

But hey, as long as we're all focused on watching Charlie Sheen circle the bowl, I guess we're not watching what's happening with the energy markets?

The worst thing about all this is how embarrased his father must be. Martin Sheen has been on TV trying to defend and support his son and Charlie has more or less dumped all over him. Its really sad to watch.

That is probably part of Charlie's problem. If his father kicked his ass and used some tough love when Charlie was young he may have cleaned up his lifestyle years ago.