Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I'm Afraid

FC

The Republic will not fall to ants like those.

We may have to cut back till the bills are paid and let the rest of the world take care of themselves for a time, BUT the Republic will be here long after we are gone.

Take care and dont worry.

God IS on our side.

karl

Our grandparents made it pass the Great Depression, we will make it pass this.

Most Americans are religious folk, it is just that the 20 century forced us down roads that we found strange. After WW l ad WW ll most of the world's wealth ended up here and with it, we felt the duty to "create the better world".

We were like lotto winners in that all that wealth and power went to our head.

We are coming back. It is not over for the Republic.

Rest easy.

Karl

Our grandparents made it pass the Great Depression, we will make it pass this.

Most Americans are religious folk, it is just that the 20 century forced us down roads that we found strange. After WW l ad WW ll most of the world's wealth ended up here and with it, we felt the duty to "create the better world".

We were like lotto winners in that all that wealth and power went to our head.

We are coming back. It is not over for the Republic.

Rest easy.

Karl

My parents and grandparents knew how to take care of there shelf, most people in the citys wouldn't stand a chance. Look at katrina,people standing in water up to there ass and don't have the sense to leave!!

I think that was the real lesson of Katrina. That is, remove the law and we are truly 3 meals away from anarchy. Even the PoPo. No law, no repercussions, the looting and killing starts in "certain" population groups, and NOLA is home to that group.

As for the hip deep in water, that's pretty much standard for NOLA. No one would even bother about being flooded. It happens so often, it's nothing. The difference was the level of damage and the total break down of government control.

I read an interesting article today on a German site:

www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,755385,00.html

Der Spiegel

It mentions studies showing that 5% of the population don't go on killing sprees, basically, because of the law. Remove the law and that's what you get: Katrina. The rest of the article is interesting as well. I would further add that the 5% may be concentrated in inner cities such as NOLA, L.A., NYC, etc. This is not unnoticed by our government, and I think a major reason for the continued welfare state. Just kicking the can down the road, and let the next guy(s) deal with it.

Back in the 60's looters and rioters should have been met with the rope and the bayonet.

instead we paid "Danegeld" in the form of "programs" and affirmative action.

Well, as ole Rudyard said: "Once you have paid him the Danegeld you never get rid of the Dane".

Fair treatment and equal rights..yes..."Special programs" for looting mobs No.

Karl