Military Firearm Restoration Corner

We Got Him!

roscoedoh

Which is a good thing. I have to wonder how the US government can track 1 cow with mad cow disease within days. But took 10 yrs. to find 1- 6' 5" pencil thin rag who is on dialysis.

Will it really matter in the long haul? Some other radical rag will just step up and fill the gap.

One down and approx a billion to go til the world is safe. ;)

I wanna see pictures of the foot of whoever they got. Conveniently buried at sea.

Whatever. I guess it was time to declare him. Maybe they'll use it as an excuse to wind down hostilities over there.

I wanna see pictures of the foot of whoever they got. Conveniently buried at sea.

Whatever. I guess it was time to declare him. Maybe they'll use it as an excuse to wind down hostilities over there.

You know, I read that when the SS or the KGB wanted to work over a "High value" target in peace, they reported him or her dead....body burned...then of course, it was the cellars of Prince Albert Stresse or the Lubyanka ...and some very harsh words.

If something like that is happening to Benny...I would feel so bad. : )