Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Why Do Unions Support Free-Trade?

karlunity

I can see why international corps like free trade:

Low wages and high profit.

But why do the Unions support that position?

Unless they are all dam fools they have to know that it is costing them their jobs.

I hate international captialists..bad as international Communists.

Karl

That's a good question, Karl. I would have to say that unions support so-called "Free Trade" because the union leaders receive money from people that profit from it. It is certainly not in the unions' best interest. The other possibility would be a larger, dark conspiracy to destroy us all and the U.S. in particular.

I read an article recently taking apart the single reason "Free Trade" is taught as best for everyone. The original author was completely incompetent and assume-pted away all his problems, simplifying everything until "Free Trade" was the answer. As usual with these things, powerful people then jump on the bandwagon and declare the theory as gospel and use it to hurt us. Global warming, freon and the ozone layer, etc., are other examples of where it has been done recently.

Patrick J. Buchanan has a term for it: "economic treason"

Business people loyal not to the USA but to the growth of their own portfolios.

One would have to include in that rotten mix pols in DC with their hand out more than willing..eager..to take bucks for the passage of the "right laws"..

Worst than commies.

Karl

The union bosses aspire to grow world-wide. Wont do anything to improve wages or working conditions for USA workers but it will give the bosses a larger union and more power. True union leaders like Cesar Chavez worked diligently to keep his movement within the boundaries of the USA and strongly opposed illegal immigration and communism. Since his death the movement Chavez founded is trying to go global. Chavez would turn over in his grave if he saw his movement carrying and honoring posters of the commie rat Che.

why do they support dems annd illegal imigrents, so they can get more members.

The Dems support illegals as they see every one as a potential vote. Shopping centers near some of my rental property looks like it belongs in Mexico. All the signs are in Spanish. Spanish music along with Spanish language commercials are played in the larger stores. The majority of time when I visit one of the stores with the exception of Home Depot. There will be a booth set up registering voters along with a few nominating petitions for Democrat party candidates.

About two years ago I wasted about five minutes calling and complaining to the Sec of State's office that referred me to a Maricopa County office that had the authority to intervene. I wound up hanging up after being asked silly questions like "how do you know they are illegal aliens". What irritated me into calling and complaining was seeing two new Ford Explorers with diplomatic license plates parked adjacent to the booth.

The one person in Arizona, a state Senator is doing his best to stop the illegal voter registration drives. Petitions were recently filed, signatures verified and he now faces a re-call election. The petition signatures were matched and verified with registered voter lists but unfortunately there isn't a method or law established to verify their citizenship status.