Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Jerry Brown

FC

The college fees WILL go up for Americans...someone has to pay the bills...I wonder how the liberal students will like that?

Ole Jerry and his peers have armed security or permits..as for the commons...well they ARE common don't ya know?

Karl

Here is another he just signed. I cut this from a news article.

"Brown also gave children 12 and older the authority to get medical care involving the prevention of sexually transmitted disease without parental consent.

Assemblywoman Toni Atkins (D-San Diego) sponsored AB 499 to provide young people with timely preventive treatments, including for the human papilloma virus vaccine that proponents say can reduce the risk of certain cancers.

"Requiring parental involvement is not always realistic or safe, and we need to ensure that every young person has the opportunity to utilize life-saving preventive medicine," Atkins said."

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-brown-bills-20111010,0,7832223,full.story

Commyfornia is broke today because this recycled piece of gubernatorial excrement gave all public employees the collective bargaining right last time he was in office in 1977. Now the public service unions own the legislature.

Gun Nutty is right to many people voting with their feet instead of the ballot box.

If I lived there I'd be jumping ship as quickly as I could. That place has gone from a reasonable state which had Reagan as a governor, to a state of illegal aliens, queers and wackos. It leans so far left that if good folks moved away, the place would fall right into the Pacific.

This is what happens when folks leave California.

Karl should have stayed. His departure reduced the average Cali IQ by 15 points, and his arrival in FL had a negligible effect.

We can blame all the turmoil on him.

:)

:lol: So you're saying Karl has an IQ of 15? :lol:

No, I definitely said the AVERAGE IQ, not total. With the CA population the size that it is, for Karl to leave the state and have the average IQ drop is significant.

Karl is very well-versed in just about everything that he posts, and walks more upright than I ever will.

Mega-mind comes to my thoughts...