Military Firearm Restoration Corner

We Had Best Wake Up.....

karlunity

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/blaze-exclusive-tx-high-school-students-made-to-recite-mexican-national-anthem-pledge-of-allegiance/

What the hell is the matter with us?

Fellas, you can buy guns and ammo till they come out your ears.

But, if you allow foreigners to shape the minds of our young, it is all over.

We lost...GO to the local school boards...talk to your kids TAKE BACK your school or kiss your freedom and that of your kids goodbye.

karl

As long as we have spoiledyass young people, such as those "occupying" Wall Street and other places, sitting around instead of working, agribusinesses will rely on cheap labor from elsewhere. I applaude Alabama's move to deal with illegals, but now they can't find people to take their places. Time to bus load those idiots from the north down to the south and put them to work instead of siting on buts with protest signs.

As far as the Texas situation, I hold the parents responsible for voting in that school board and now letting this teacher cram another country's pledge down their kids' throats. I would have yanked my kid out a long time ago and run for school board on that ticket.

And yes, if people such as this teacher love Mexico so much they should get the hell back there where they belong. If a Mexican expatriot loves this country they will embrace our culture, language and government, not the broken ass corrupt country they left.

Rick Perry is a sell-out when it comes to illegals.