Military Firearm Restoration Corner

The New Pc War On Terror

karlunity

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/10/24/obama-adminstration-bans-the-truth-about-islam-and-jihad/

In Islam there is the house of Islam and the house of war.

Islam has been at war with Christians since the 600.

Since about 1800 the ability of Islam to wage successful war against Nazarenes has declined. In the 19th and 20 centuries it has been seen as a spent force.."The Sickman of Europe" but modern tech, peoples war and Christian softness have changed all that.

The answer that our fathers would have given to 9/11. would have been pound them into dust..

we don't have the resolve for that ...so we, the folks in power, try to be slick..seperate good muslims..isolate the terrorists..same hearts and minds gambit they ran in Nam.

Problem was that Charlie was not a slave driven into battle but a true believer every one knew that except the "best and the brightest" so is the Moor, The cute mind games failed there and will fail here.

Benny is seen as a hero in the Islamic world a new Saladin who defeated the new crusaders.

This could and should have ended in a month.

The leaders of the Islamic states should have been given a list, which I am sure the CIA had, and been told deliver these people or their heads in one month, if not the missiles fly.

The heads would have been sent and no Islamic terrorist would have dared raise his hand again for a generation.

Instead we feel up old ladies at our airports and empower the state to spy on us.

The sons of the Prophet smile and load their bombs.

What the folks in DC don't seem to get "is that the sword is the key to the gates of Paradise. "

Our secular pols may not believe in an afterlife but the Moor does and he wants to win it.

karl

I wonder what will happen when the softie path leads to an atomic war? Thank goodness the large numbers of Iranian young people hate their government! I wonder if the Egyptian military will back out of power? What will become of northern Africa and Syria?

I wonder what will happen when the softie path leads to an atomic war? Thank goodness the large numbers of Iranian young people hate their government! I wonder if the Egyptian military will back out of power? What will become of northern Africa and Syria?

I think Islam is on the rise.

It has very little industrial base and is dependent on oil but empires are built on will as well as steel.

A caliphate, at least in name. is possible.

karl

All it would take to subdue Islam in one day is to threaten the explosion of a bomb loaded with pig grease over Mecca. It is that simple, and that effective, and unfortunately, that un-PC.