Military Firearm Restoration Corner

History Channel, Day After Pearl Harbor

FC

The cocaine was made a big deal of, but it was to clear his stopped up head. I've seen cocaine used to stop sinus bleeding, if I remember right.

I didn't see the part about the Cocaine. Might have been due to the ignorance of the era. I had a great uncle that took Bennys for sinus problems. He told my mom for many years a Rx wasn't necessary and they were available from any pharmacist.

The cocaine was made a big deal of, but it was to clear his stopped up head. I've seen cocaine used to stop sinus bleeding, if I remember right.

I think it was back in the 90s I read a story about doctors using cocaine to control bleeding during an open heart surgury. No donor blood was needed.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not advocating cocaine for any use.

I think it was back in the 90s I read a story about doctors using cocaine to control bleeding during an open heart surgury. No donor blood was needed.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not advocating cocaine for any use.

Years ago when I was the bread winner and sole support for a family of six. I moon lighted as a limo driver. I saw so much of that garbage go up people's noses in the back seat its hard to believe how common and wide spread it is. After observing people high on the stuff for almost a year. It is really scary thinking about the Commander In Chief using it. After an attorney relative told me I could be arrested and prosecuted for turning a blind eye to it, I quit the job.