Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Dear Bubba

swamprat

Dear Bubba,

I gots me a new dawg anz my fryends and famlee tinks i's nutz. I were goin ta name him Karl's Chicken Fritz butt that thar name is alls most bigger than my dawg. I owed this dawgs great great grand daddy an he weren't no more than 15 pounds and his great great grandma was half that. Rite now he himself don't weigh no more than a pound at 7 weaks age. His great great grand daddy died at the age of 18 and his great great grandma was killed by a rotweiler at the age of 9. That wer 3 or 4 year ago or so. Tha raison i'm rightin is ma famlee are awl upset over tha name. They nows whatz a chicken are, an we'z awl had a fritz happen, butt they says Karl is a Yankee name an if i namez him that i'd dun ben runz out a town. Ta keeps piece in tha famlee i's ducided ta name him "CHAINSAW". I wher goin ta namez him Tom butt don't nowz how ta spellz it.

My question are? Should i'd named him Chainsaw or Huzquarvarna?

Yur Cuz,

Rat

Sure is nice to see the technical topics picking up with serious stuff and "Cud" getting back to just plain fun!

I agree.

But since I never considered myself a "bubba", I have nothing to add to this one.

Just because I ain't a bubba, don't mean I look down on him (as Bill does).

fritz