Military Firearm Restoration Corner

More Ron Paul

karlunity

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70674.html

So if Ron Paul wins, that does not reflect the will of the voters.

The party bosses know better..so just ignore the voters.

Gad..Stalin would feel right at home.

Sure, they will give you all "good" reasons why the rules don't count anymore if their guy loses.

So could Hill and Bill.

Still at least the Dem's have the courtesy to close the door when they go to steal an election.

karl

I wrote this on another site. The fella, who is a good man, just very into defeating Mr. Obama. Thinks that the GOP is correct in doing this.(Not accepting the result of the voting)

If the RULES say that people can cross party lines to vote and Ron Paul, playing by the established rules wins..how is that "hi-jacking"?

Now if Romy won..it would be spun as "Proof of Mit's ability as a "Vote getter" a man able to reach across party lines...a uniter...etc..

BUT if the wrong guy wins...the same result is "a danger to the electoral progress" support that may return to Obama..

Wake up ..I know that it is hard...I hated Ron Paul as I saw him as anti war...but sometimes you have to face the light.

karl

P.S. I don't hate Mr. Obama. I think that he is trying to do his best for America as he sees it.

In fact, I would prefer Mr. Obama to a two faced RINO. Having said that, I oppose his policies and his view of the future and the role of America in the world is NOT mine. I don't agree with his policies and will be pleased to see him retire to the lecture circuit in 2012.

I too will be voting for RP even if he is not on the ballot.

The first time I ever voted it was for Mccain. I regretted it when I did it, it didn't like him. When he lost I fell like it was a waste of a vote, I could have voted for a 3rd party that I actually liked, or wrote in, but I didn't. Now I will not vote for a candidate that I don't like just because I don't like the other guy more. Am I throwing away a vote? No election has been decided by one vote, and no election has been decided by my state so I guess I am throwing it away no matter who I vote for.

Many people are saying RP will be a spoiler if he doesn't win the nomination, well if you are that concerned with beating Obama at all costs then I would suggest to all republicans to vote for RP in the primaries.

P.S. I don't hate Mr. Obama. I think that he is trying to do his best for America as he sees it.

In fact, I would prefer Mr. Obama to a two faced RINO. Having said that, I oppose his policies and his view of the future and the role of America in the world is NOT mine. I don't agree with his policies and will be pleased to see him retire to the lecture circuit in 2012.

I agree with this statement. Mr Obama is a least somewhat controllable. It's a shame that the milatary leadership cowered from his homo policies. As far as his heath care system, well, that's what the people wanted and it was based on a similar plan from that Rino gov from massachucettes.

You gun owners are in for some nasty surprises if that s.o.b. gets elected.