Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Ny Hostile To Out-Of-Staters With Ccl

FC

TO ALL HERE.

Unless you are a federal officer or rich and connected, you had best not be found with a gun in NYC.

You WILL go to jail. CCP from any other state is usless.

karl

The same applies to Mr Romney's home state of Massachucettes. :angry:

I have no plans to go to New York City, Boston, Massachusetts, or any other place which restricts my and other peoples' rights for self defense. These places will implode on themselves when the SHTF and I'd hate to be caught living there when the occupy type folks attempt to take over.

On tonight's local news they actually did a positive story on gun purchases and ownership. They started off by stating that on Dec. 23 had the highest sales in 10 years. The story went on to explain that more people were purchasing for personal defense. They also explained that that the average citizen can own a firearm with out special permits or training. The concluding statement was anyone interested in firearm ownership is "encouraged to get professional training".

This was a break through.

I have no plans to go to New York City, Boston, Massachusetts, or any other place which restricts my and other peoples' rights for self defense. These places will implode on themselves when the SHTF and I'd hate to be caught living there when the occupy type folks attempt to take over.

Absolutely!!

Before the dam liberals ruined it NYC was a wonderful place.

The most elegant and finest looking women in the world..books stores that make Paris pale..historic buildings.. good schools..fine food..opportunity for professional advancement, everything in walking distance..safe streets...yes, you could walk in Central Park at night..or down the street for tomorrow's newspaper.

Then the 60s.

Crime ..pcism..diversity ..soring prices and taxes... special permits to buy rifles or even ammo!.

liberal ideals..ruined the place and THEY will do the same to your city if they get the chance.

Karl

Before the dam liberals ruined it NYC was a wonderful place.

The most elegant and finest looking women in the world..books stores that make Paris pale..historic buildings.. good schools..fine food..opportunity for professional advancement, everything in walking distance..safe streets...yes, you could walk in Central Park at night..or down the street for tomorrow's newspaper.

Then the 60s.

Crime ..pcism..diversity ..soring prices and taxes... special permits to buy rifles or even ammo!.

liberal ideals..ruined the place and THEY will do the same to your city if they get the chance.

Karl

I recall reading somewhere that it used to be, if you wanted a quality custom gun you either went to NYC or London to get it.