Military Firearm Restoration Corner

illegal immigration

Guest Lazz

Well, it took a half hour to download on dial-up, but it was worth it!

That truck looks like mine, but I resemble one of the Mex more than the guy behind the wheel.

I don't know why they split and ran when he drove them to the INS office, because if they had turned themselves in they would get a free ride back to Mexico. And fed and watered too.

Did you notice how fast they ran? That's how they run here in Goliad Co. when stopped. The Dallas Cowboys (or more so, the Houston Texans) could really use a running back like that!

Don't believe too much in that video, though. Most of them already have jobs lined up here in Houston when they pay a coyote thousands of dollars to transport them to Texas.

Ever wonder how they come up with all that money? When they are supposedly living in poverty in Mexico?

It couldn't be perhaps that some greedy contractor in Houston has funneled the money to Mexico (via a coyote) to bring them here?

Nahhh, they just want to work. Like the guy said in the video. I'll leave it at that, but I have seen way too many illegals coming through my county.

fritz

swamprat, I don't think there were any problems associated with the link in this post by Lazz. I have opened it and I am sure many others have as well with no ill results. While it is possible that a virus could be involved and you may even have one I wouldn't be too quick to blame the new guy. Just don't want to discourage a guy from posting if in fact he was not the cause of a problem. It is possible that the problem is with your provider or that you have opened a mail that contained a problem. Hope you get this resolved soon. Keep us posted as to the outcome and good luck swamprat. swamp thing

I watched the "Amazing Racist" videos, and frankly, I am amazed myself...in that this guy didn't get his scrawny butt kicked! However, I do think that the fact that this guy has managed to come this far with his teeth and glasses intact is more a testament to the restraint shown by the people upon whom he heaps his racism than his "talent" as an entertainer.

I find it stunning that this guy can actually get people to sign releases after he inflicts his "comedy" on them!

While what the "Amazing Racist" shows us about our own darker sides is unsettling and at the same time funny, what the people confronted by this clown shows is the very best of the America's common folk, wherever they came from originally!