Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Why The Gop Hates And Fears Ron Paul

karlunity

I have some questions:

Why is Ron Paul eternally running for an office he won't win?

Secondly, why in the world is he on the Republican ticket when he is a Libertarian?

Personally, he makes me ill since he's a doctor that won't stand against abortion and against evil powers outside of our borders.

I have some questions:

Why is Ron Paul eternally running for an office he won't win?

Secondly, why in the world is he on the Republican ticket when he is a Libertarian?

Personally, he makes me ill since he's a doctor that won't stand against abortion and against evil powers outside of our borders.

Hello FC.

If he gets enough delegates, he gains influence on the party platform.

As to Abortion..he is opposed to it but holds the view that it is not an issue that the Constitution can address.

As to foreign wars..his position is that if it is necessary to go to war, Congress should declare it and we than fight with all of our power to victory...no more PC roes or PC war.

Karl

Ron Paul does not support abortion.

I have heard him say several times that we can stop abortion now at the State level and that the constitution does not give the federal government the power to regulate abortion for such powers were retained by the STATES under article 10 of the Bill of Rights.

A lot of the so called christian leaders are using the abortion issue as a cash cow. They set a goal of a constitutional amendment against abortion knowing its not going to happen for a good 30 years. When Rona Paul says we can stop abortion now at the State level the so-called leaders of Christian- dumb say Ron Paul is pro-abortion.

In my opinion it appears a scam is being played on the good people of Christendom much like Jack Abramhoff scam against the Indian tribes.

Ron Paul is a Christian man, he believes in PEACE. He seems to follow the biblical saying blessed are the Peace makers

The problem is most people listen to others say about Ron Paul and don’t actually listen to Paul himself.

Ron Paul will always seek peace first but if the US of A is attacked he will go to congress ask for a declaration of war and then proceed to destroy our attackers.

I was listening about a month ago to a Colonel Shaffer he said that he is convinced NOW that Ron Paul is far more Hawkish than he’s given credit for. The people around Paul believe that Ron Paul would literally destroy any nation that attacked the US of A if he were president.

During one of the South Carolina debates Ron Paul said that he would close some of the military bases around the world and if it was up to him he would have more bases at home.

I support Paul not because he is a perfect candidate.

In fact I would like a candidate to be far more aggressive against illegal immigration and far more vocal against abortion.

I support Ron Paul because he is a threat to the status quo!

We have revolving door in this country between Goldman Sachs and the treasury that is looting this country dry.

Ron Paul is also the only candidate with a history of wanting to REPEAL GUN CONTROL.

Ron Paul has president would in my opinion restore some personal liberty back to this country.

By being in the race he is educating people to the constitution and bill of rights.

He’s not perfect but until a better candidate come along I will support Ron Paul.

P.S. I have a question…

Regan considered Ron Paul one of his favorite GOP congressmen. Ron Paul hasn’t changed in 40 years so why are the conservative republicans supporting Romney?

He is pro-abortion, pro-gun control, Pro-carbon tax, when he was governor of Massachusetts he appointed more liberal democrats as judges that republican by a margin of 2.5-1.

His Health care program is considered to be the blue print for Obama care; so why are conservatives voting for this guy compared to a guy like Paul, while not perfect he would at least up hold personal liberty and support the constitution?

A lot of the so called christian leaders are using the abortion issue as a cash cow.

Similarly, the republican party and the Nra use gun control as a cash cow as well as a way to scare rube's into voting their way.

It's ironic that the money raised by the NRA to fight Obama will be used to get devout anti-gunner elected.

Murder is not addressed in the Constitution, yet we deal with it. This is no different. I also will not buy the idea that 9/11 was a job pulled off by the Israeli Masad, or whatever it's called. I also choke when I hear that Iran is not a threat. Nope, not my guy.

• 3 weeks later...

Murder is not addressed in the Constitution, yet we deal with it. This is no different. I also will not buy the idea that 9/11 was a job pulled off by the Israeli Masad, or whatever it's called. I also choke when I hear that Iran is not a threat. Nope, not my guy.

Murder is not dealt with on the federal level, it is a state crime. That is the point RP is trying to make.

Murder laws are different state to state. In some states you have committed the crime of murder if you shoot and kill someone that kicks in your door while you are sitting on your couch. Some states have castle doctrine laws. And if it works for murder then it can work for abortion, which many see as a form of murder.