Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Andrew Breitbart Death Sparks Conspiracy Theories

ShooterTom

"Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., last month, Breitbart claimed he had damning videos of Barack Obama, and planned to release them before the general election.".....................

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/andrew-breitbart-death-sparks-conspiracy-theories-galore-175523779.html

It's seems so reminiscent of the Clinton years where people with possible dirt on him were dropping like flies.

Tom

"Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., last month, Breitbart claimed he had damning videos of Barack Obama, and planned to release them before the general election.".....................

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/andrew-breitbart-death-sparks-conspiracy-theories-galore-175523779.html

It's seems so reminiscent of the Clinton years where people with possible dirt on him were dropping like flies.

Tom

Usually when someone says they have damning evidence on someone and doesn't release it, it's a good sign that they do not have anything. Sorta like ol' Nancy saying she had something on Gingrich, and nothing ever coming of it.

Usually when someone says they have damning evidence on someone and doesn't release it, it's a good sign that they do not have anything. Sorta like ol' Nancy saying she had something on Gingrich, and nothing ever coming of it.

Perhaps. One person I believe has damning evidence is Julian Assange if "they" didn't think he had a "nuclear information bomb" like he says he has, I think any number of Governments would have wacked him by now. As far as Andrew Breitbart who knows.

Perhaps. One person I believe has damning evidence is Julian Assange if "they" didn't think he had a "nuclear information bomb" like he says he has, I think any number of Governments would have wacked him by now. As far as Andrew Breitbart who knows.

He has already release his info bomb, and an army private is going to spend the rest of his life in prison because of it. You can go to his site and read it for yourself, there is some interesting stuff on there. I think everyone should watch the airstrike video and read the story behind it. It's disturbing to see what our soldiers are really doing over there, this one just happened to get out.