Military Firearm Restoration Corner

dog poop 2006 calendar

FC

I showed this to a friend and she said "Ewww, but the photographs are beautiful!".

That's an endorsement if I ever heard one!

Maybe I'll get one for her during the upcoming holidays!

Wow, FC, you can sure find some weird stuff out there!

Actually it is relaxing. I'm working a lot of hours, and there's a butt-load of work still to be done at my new job. I woke up at 0300 and hit the net. Kind of bad when on my two days off I think, "Gee, maybe I should go to work and get more done!"

I get the cast off Tuesday, but my wrist, hand, and fingers are not back to normal. I'm really trying to use my right hand more, but it is still a bit swollen, and the joints are tender. I'm sick of it! I can't shoot yet. Twisting a door knob takes determination.

I was hoping the photos were larger.

My dogs can poop better than that. Just step anywhere in my yard and find out!

fritz

Now that would be a calender. Photos of what spew's out when you see your dog eating dog poo it coud be a companion calender to the dog poo one. My Wife had a beagle when we met. Shed go for other dogs poo on walks and I lost my cookies once.

ShooterTom,

I think FC was mentioning that "it was a girl dog" as a correction for my presumption that the German shepard he had was a male dog.

Thanks for the correction, FC...but I still think she was recycling and extracting full flavor enjoyment from her food!

As for ShooterTom's wife's beagle...watching a dog eat another dog's leavings is pretty bad too. No way am I going to argue that point!

Of the three dogs that currently reside here at my house, two of them will chow down on choice morsels from the cats' litter boxes...then they will come up wanting to lick me in the face with their disgusting breath. I practically want to throw up when that happens.

Domestic animals are often some nasty creatures...but you know, I wouldn't give up my useless Greyhound for anything...well, except the proper amount of cash. Nah, I'm kidding...I think.

montea6b --

I know! That's exactly what littered-up cat poos look like!

It's just SO disgusting!

It'd be one thing if the doggy Almond Roca smelled like the real version...I might not gag over that!

Well, then again, I might...Almond Roca on a dog's breath can't be a good thing!

blink.gif

There's two dogs and two cats in this house. In this situation there is a definite up side to having dogs that eat poop - no scooping the litter box! biggrin.gif Now they don't eat each others poop, just the cats. Maybe there's some reason but I can't think of one! The vet once told me it was genetic and goes back to when they were wild animals and the undigested matter in the droppings was utilized to supplement the diet, particularly in younger dogs, who (again as wild animals) hadn't yet perfected their hunting skills to fully meet their nutritional needs. Sounds sensible but is that the same reason kids eat buggers? blink.gif

Sorry folks but this was a pretty disgusting thread anyway, figured it was a logical progression.