Military Firearm Restoration Corner

O-Hole Is Guilty Of Malfeasance

pacrat

post-3821-134056775533_thumb.jpgADMISSION OF GUILT IN HIS OWN WORDS

March 28, 2011

After his Nighmare [dream] Amnesty Act was LEGALLY voted down by Congress.

Being urged by Hispanic groups to implement the ACT by EXECUTIVE ORDER his reply was.

"Now I know some people want me to bypass Congress and change the laws on my own. But that's not how our system works. That's not how our democracy functions. That's not how our Constitution is written.

With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations of immigrants brought here ILLEGALLY as children, through EXECUTIVE ORDER, that's just not the case, because there are laws on the books that CONGRESS has passed.

America is a nation of laws, which means I, as the president, am obligated to enforce the law. I don't have a choice about that"

That was then and this is now. He is as always a LAPOE [lying ass piece of excrement] because he has ILLEGALLY granted IMMUNITY to ILLEGALS by executive order.

He has by executive order granted to ILLEGAL ALIEN LAW BREAKERS more RIGHTS against prosecution than those granted to LAW ABIDING US CITIZENS by the CONSTITUTION and the BILL OF RIGHTS.

He has again asserted that if you break our laws and hide long enough you will be granted immunity and REWARDED for doing so. Urging through executive order for othesr to ILLEGALLY ENTER and BREAK OUR LAWS. Spitting in the face of Congress, all LEGAL US Citizens, and those diligent Immigrants in countries all over the world that have gone about LEGAL ENTRY into the USA.

Obama cares nothing about the Constitution. For him and his supporters, such as the bimbo Pelosi, the end justifies the means.

Laws, under our Constitution, going back to Parliament and at least 1688, require that laws be made by the elected legislators of the people not the King.

That idea is a basic part of the system of checks and balances and separation of powers in our Constitution.

The President does not have the power to say which laws he will enforce as by doing so he nullifies law and indirectly enacts law.

Granted, there could be a situation were a lack of resources made the Fed place more focus on one law to the neglect of the other. If there is a string of murders in your town,you pull the cops off traffic enforcement till you catch the murders.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE.

Mr. Obama, and his party, for political gain has chosen to take to himself the power to make law.

If Congress did not have it's head in it azz, it would see that IS grounds for impeachment.

karl