Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Vote Time For Reamer Co-Op

FC

Well I have waited for responses from the members and the ones that have responded seem to be fine with giving it to Rod, so thats what we will do. I am in the process now of trying to round up some reamers and gages that have not made it back in yet. I will contact the people that seem to have been the last one to use them and when I am finished I will post anything else that hasn't came in yet. I'd like to send the complete inventory to Rod so he can start fresh.

In the end if I can't gather them all up I will replace anything that has gone missing.

If you have anything that belongs to the co-op inventory please let me know. I will keep the membership up to date.

Mike

I have the 8mm Mauser headspace gauges. If someone will PM me Rod's address I will send them directly to him. Unless Mike wants me to ship them to him so he can double check his inventory/property list.

I have the 8mm Mauser headspace gauges. If someone will PM me Rod's address I will send them directly to him. Unless Mike wants me to ship them to him so he can double check his inventory/property list.

Send them to me if you dont mind Dale. I'd like a good count before I turn them over to Rod.

Thanks,

Mike

Send them to me if you dont mind Dale. I'd like a good count before I turn them over to Rod.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, PM or email me your address. I had it saved, but lost my hard drive and all my addresses. I will get them out Monday if you, or someone, can send m your address.