Military Firearm Restoration Corner

A Blank Slate...

flaco

I know, I know, we're all bummed about the loss of the archives.

Me as much as any.

Still, I'd suggest that this is in some ways an opportunity: We've got a pile of Archive topics with no threads at all.

A Blank Slate.

Let's get over the "Irreplaceable Loss" moaning and see if we can put together threads so definitive, so exquisite in their detailed approach to important topics that they are nominated for instant inclusion in the archives.

flaco

And I promise not to make any political posts... at least until I'm through reloading these 50 rds. LOL.

That's a mighty fine suggestion but who the hell has the time for exquisite detail? It's either write, which I hate, or build, which I love!

As a matter of fact, I think I'm done posting for a while, maybe more. See ya!

And I promise not to make any political posts.

Oh heck, go ahead and make a few political posts. This ain't Bill's site, and you won't be banned for doing so!

A place for everything, and everything in its place. That's what I always say.

Besides, there is sometimes something "political" in my cud, and this is the place to discuss it.

Besides, most of you have seen and heard of my sporterizing projects before. Since I am over 60 years old, I sometimes forget what I have posted before.

And I wouldn't want to bore you by repeating myself too often.

You get the idea.

fritz

Thanks for the invite, fritz, but... you guys get riled up enough without my input.

LOL.

It's the rifle stuff that interests me most, anyway.

flaco

But you're correct, fritz. I've never been made to feel unwelcome, even though I am a card carrying Liberal, and proud of it.

Ain't America great.