Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Any Knife Builders Or Hobbyists Here

AzRednek

I have what at one time was a fairly expensive and good hunting knife. The first regular member from this board to respond in this thread, it is your's for free. In order to avoid the possibility of a dispute. RESPOND HERE FIRST before sending private message.

Long story as short as possible. Knife was used to gut Javalina, put into sheath without being cleaned, mis placed and discovered apx 2 years later. Hunting buds and I were forced to leave our camp asap due to a possibility of a flood.

So get it before the garbage man does!! My only stipulation. When you're done, post some pictures here and make me regret not restoring it.

TracySmith101.jpg

TracySmith100.jpg

OK i will take it

Rod

Glad to see somebody wants it!! When you get a chance send me a private message with your name and the address you want it shipped to. A staement saying I am XX years of age or over age 21 in the message will be appreciated. I'll get in the mail in a day or two.

Glad to see somebody wants it!! When you get a chance send me a private message with your name and the address you want it shipped to. A staement saying I am XX years of age or over age 21 in the message will be appreciated. I'll get in the mail in a day or two.

I'll stipulate that he is at least 21, more like 2X21+ something. :P

Tinker :lol: