Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Sure You Can Trust Ole Bill Clinton..

karlunity

Seems ole Bill called Mittins and sweet talked him.

Told Mittins what a great run he made and how,if not for the storm, he, Bill, expected mittins to win.

Now keep in mind that this is Bill...so it is safe to say he had a reason for that call.

If we assume that it was the storm that did in mittins, then:

A, There is no need to recheck the voting machines before the next election.

B. There is no need to push for photo id of the voters.

C. No need for recounts.

I mean they all worked ok..

Mittins would have won..if not for the storm, so every thing is OK.

If, the liberal Mittins almost won and even Obama is saying that he thinks many of mittins ideas are first rate...Would not the GOP be SMART to run another RINO in 2016 and a full rino slate in 2014?

I mean if we cannot trust Clinton and Obama who can we trust?

Blue eyed trusting Karl

I don’t buy the idea that the storm saved Obama. I think Romney was just too liberal for too many people.

Plus I believe a hell of a lot more gun owners voted for Obama than we would like to admit. It seems we have a terrible fudd problem in this country. Guys that don’t understand the issues and don’t think we need so-called assault weapons

Here is my comments again hopefully the words will be larger.

I don’t buy the idea that the storm saved Obama. I think Romney was just too liberal for too many people.

Plus I believe a hell of a lot more gun owners voted for Obama than we would like to admit. It seems we have a terrible fudd problem in this country. Guys that don’t understand the issues and don’t think we need so-called assault weapons

I`m with you on what you are saying here.