Military Firearm Restoration Corner

School Shooting

ken98k

The left is already dancing in the blood of these children before we even know all of the details.

From what little info we have it appears to be a disgruntled son of one of the teachers at the school.

The reasons behind the shooting so far are elusive.

The early reports are other shooters were involved but I think in the panic and rush the police arrested innocent passers-by thinking they were involved.

One man was supposedly in a near by woods in camo when the shooting occurred he was manhandled and arrested for being in the area.

Witnesses said they could hear the man screaming that he had nothing to do with the shooting.

The left is already dancing in the blood of these children before we even know all of the details.

From what little info we have it appears to be a disgruntled son of one of the teachers at the school.

The early reports are other shooters were involved but I think in the panic and rush the police arrested innocent passers-by thinking they were involved.

One man was supposedly in a near by woods in camo when the shooting occurred he was manhandled and arrested for being in the area.

Witnesses said they could hear the man screaming that he had nothing to do with the shooting.

There should have been a sign on the front door of the school stating that no weapons are permitted. Most schools and many places of business have these. That would have prevented the whole incident from happening.

Maybe the guy just forgot that he wasn't supposed to shoot people. Maybe they should put a sign on the front door saying "Please don't shoot the people inside". I am certain that would help.

There is really nothing that can be said except what Paul said in 2 Tim 3: "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power.."

I truly believe that everyone, and anyone, including any mental health professionals and surviviing family members, that knew, or that SHOULD have known that this kid was a time bomb waiting to go off, should be executed.

Agreed, however the focus will be on the average law abiding gun owner.

There is NO law that will ever protect anyone from someone who is such a degenerate to kill his own mother, and 20 children.

Ok. so "society", that would mean the state one would assume, which would mean the people who run it, Ie the pols shall with no base in law or due process kill people that you feel are responsible for this?

What happens if" society" ...the pols... decides that gun rights people, by blocking "reasonable" gun laws that would have prevented this creature from getting arms is responsible? Therefore they "the criminal gun nuts" must hand in their "war arms" or be sent for treatment for their own good the good?

From what little info is out there, this creature has a history of being a nut.

You can make the case that he should have been in the nuthouse instead of walking around on "meds" and that if the "Professionals" are proven, under the existing law to have been negligent in his treatment, that they should be punished, I would agree.A case might also be made that people who have nuts in the home must take extra steps in securing any arms they have to prevent the nut from gaining access.

karl.

I was a teacher. So I am more than angry. If I had my way, and that evil sob had been taken alive, I would have taken him to the desert and staked him over an ant hill.

I would say that it was the result of secular humanism. The idea of there being no-right or wrong.

History shows us that from the helots of sparta to the Jews in Germany, once people are disarmed they are the mercy of the state.

What we have to do is restore the Bible to our school and stop filling people's heads with mass murder on tv.

As for the current GOP, I see little difference between them and the Dems.

I agree that the Founders would not recognize the Republic.

But that will not be cured by giving the Fed a monopoly on the use of arms.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-man-armed-confronts-mall-shooter-183593571.html

karl

Thank you .

I shall add it to the list.

Allow me to return the favor.Take a look at Churchill's" History of the English Speaking People."

Vol ll Book VI " The Restoration" He give a good summary of the reasons why the founders feared to give the State a standing army and took steps to insure the right of the people to arms.

karl

I truly believe that everyone, and anyone, including any mental health professionals and surviviing family members, that knew, or that SHOULD have known that this kid was a time bomb waiting to go off, should be executed.

Looks like that is what happened to his mother. Executed as she slept. His mother had to have known the guy was ready for the funny farm and put her guns either in a vault or under lock and key.

My answer is giving up our right to arms solves nothing. You cannot reason with the left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDivHkQ2GSg

The above is the price of disarmament. This cowards act was done by a handgun taken by a nut and the only way to prevent that is either give up all arms and trust the mercy of the state or place armed guards/ teachers in school.

Our stand must be..."From our cold dead hand".

karl